WE HAVE MOVED!!! CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION!!!
Love to shop at Macy's almost as much as you love animals? Join EGAPL in Shop for a Cause on Saturday, August 23, 2014, all day at your local Macy's!
Purchase a shopping pass from EGAPL for $5 before the big event. All Macy's Shop For A Cause passholders will receive 25% off on regular, sale and clearance merchandise throughout the store, as well as 10% off electronics, furniture, mattresses and area rugs. And every participant will be eligible to win a $500 gift card, no purchase necessary!
Passes can be purchased during our Sunday Adoption Hours from 10:30am - 1:00pm at the East Greenwich Animal Hospital.
If you would like to purchase passes and cannot make it on Sundays, please contact Karen at 401-741-7434 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Attention all members of the East Greenwich Animal Protection League: please join us at our monthly Board meetings in the Community Room at the East Greenwich Police Station, 176 First Avenue, East Greenwich, RI 02818. We will be meeting at 6:00pm on: Tuesday, August 5, 2014, and Thursday, September 11, 2014.
|Please visit kimberdesigns.spreadshirt.com to order an East Greenwich Animal Protection League shirt! Kimber was adopted from EGAPL as a puppy in 2012 and now, with the help of his dad, he is donating all the proceeds from sales of his shirts to the animals at EGAPL.
You can also find Kimber Designs on facebook.com/kimberdesigns.
Click HERE to see videos of some of the potential adoptees!|
| To see our CATS and DOGS come to our
EVERY SUNDAY OPEN HOUSE
Time: 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m
There will no adoptions after 1:00 p.m.
We pay to board our animals at the East Greenwich Animal Hospital, 4302 Post Road, East Greenwich, RI 02818.
From the northern part of RI, take I-95 S toward New York. Take exit 12A from I-95 S and merge onto RI-113 E/East Ave toward RI-5/Greenwich Avenue. Turn right onto RI-5/Greenwich Ave. and continue for 1.3 miles. Continue straight onto Post Rd. for 1.9 miles. Destination will be on the left.
From the southern part of RI, take RI-4 N. Take exit 8A to merge onto RI-401 E/Division St. and follow for 1.1 miles. Turn left onto Division St. and follow for 0.9 mi before turning left onto Post Rd. and continue for 0.7 miles. Destination will be on the right.
Click HERE for more information.
Do not call East Greenwich Animal Hospital about the animals as only the East Greenwich Animal Protection has all the information and requirements.
- To find suitable placement for all unclaimed stray adoptable cats and dogs, after updating them on necessary shots and providing spaying and neutering as needed.
- To provide placement for pets that can no longer be maintained by their owners.
- To keep the cats and dogs in a private animal shelter until they are adopted.
- To educate people regarding responsible pet ownership.
- Adoptable: Any cat or dog that is not dangerously aggressive or suffering from an insurmountable illness.
- East Greenwich Pets: Animals picked up by the E.G. Animal Control Officer and not reclaimed after the allotted time period. Animals owned by people residing in East Greenwich that are left homeless by death or hospitalization of the owner.
- Educate: Teaching children and adults the importance of veterinary care and the necessity of neutering all pets that are not used for breeding. This can be done through interaction with the elementary schools and by answering questions through phone service.
- Placement: Matching available pets with prospective owners. The philosophy of EGAPL is to find homes for cats and dogs where they will feel secure